Published By: Nibandh Vinod
Last Updated: February 08, 2024, 08:20 IST
Propose Day 2024: Every time we simply hear – Pyar dosti hai — our brain imagines Rahul Khanna aka Shah Rukh Khan in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
Propose Day 2024: The Hindi film industry has given us some heart-warming dialogues that will definitely make your feelings more intense.
Love is in the air, quite literally. After all, February has kick-started with a bang and Valentine’s Week is here. We believe you won’t get a better opportunity than this to express your feelings to your special someone. However, we all know that expressing your feelings in its exact form is not easy. But we Indians have an upper hand when it comes to the emotions and hearts.
ALSO READ: Happy Propose Day 2024: Best 40 Wishes, Quotes, Messages, and Images for a Perfect ‘Yes’ in Valentine Week!
Wondering what? Well, we belong to the land of Bollywood. And there’s nothing better than mushy filmy lines when it comes to matters of the heart. If you fall short of words in front of your special someone, then let Bollywood come to your rescue. The Hindi film industry has given us some heart-warming dialogues that will definitely make your feelings more intense. Let’s take a look at romantic dialogues and 5 romantic movie dialogues that will help in expressing your love.
- “Pyar dosti hai … agar woh meri sab se achchi dost nahin ban sakti, to main usse kabhi pyar kar hi nahi sakta … kyun ki dosti bina toh pyar hota hi nahin … simple, pyar dosti hai.” – Kuch Kuch Hota HaiHow can we not begin our list of romantic dialogues with this epic line from Karan Johar’s Kuch Kuch Hota Hai? Honestly, these are not mere words but emotions that will remain evergreen for generations to come. Let’s just confess. Every time we simply hear –Pyar dosti hai—our brain imagines Rahul Khanna aka Shah Rukh Khan in a polo T-shirt.
- “Itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai, ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai”– Om Shanti OmYet another dialogue from SRK’s film. But after all, he is the “King of Romance”. Shah Rukh Khan said these golden words in his 2007 film Om Shanti Om. And we think this is just the perfect line to say to your special someone during the proposal.
- “Yeh zindagi chal toh rahi thi… par tere aane se maine jeena shuru kiya”- Aashiqui 2If you are in love then you will totally feel these lines to the core. Just how Rahul Jaykar aka Aditya Roy Kapoor made Arohi Keshav Shirke Shraddha Kapoor feel in the 2013 film.
- “Mujhe hamare beech ki yeh doori bahot pasand hai. Agar yeh na rahe to mujhe tumhare kareeb aane ka bahana na mile” – Dil SeShah Rukh Khan and Manisha Koirala’s Dil Se is one of the top films on our list. And we suggest you watch the Mani Ratnam directorial this Valentine’s Day if you haven’t.
- “Ek baat honthon tak hai jo aayi nahi, bas aankhon se hai jhaankti, tumse kabhi, mujhse kabhi, kuch lafz hai woh mangti, jinko pehan ke honthon tak aa jaye woh, awaaz ki baahon me baahein daalke ithlaye woh, lekin jo ye ek baat hai, ehsaas hi ehsaas hai, khushboo si hai jaise hawa me tairti, khushboo jo beawaaz hai, jiska pata tumko bhi hai, jiski khabar mujhko bhi hai, duniya se bhi chupta nahi, ye jaane kaisa raaz hai.” – Zindagi Na Milegi DobaraFinally, the showstopper of our list is Javed Akhtar’s golden words from Zoya Akhtar’s 2011 film Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. Trust us, if you are successful in saying these words to your loved one then she/he will be all yours.