for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Glossier Storm (P, $18.00) is less shimmery, darker, less glossy (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Paradise Venus (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Merit Mood (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, cooler, glossier (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Tangled (P, $9.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Ravish (Discontinued) (DC, $60.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Kaja Extra Pepper (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Ravish (P, $60.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Lisa Eldridge Dante’s Dream (P, $34.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Taraji Glow (LE, $34.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Phytosurgence Fume (P, $17.07) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
$49.00/0.19 oz. – $257.89 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “buildable, long-lasting color,” which was somewhat true. I’d argue that they were pigmented enough that using a light-to-moderate hand was key to getting more buildable color application, but they were very blendable and more forgiving if one went overboard with the initial application of product.
The blushes had a smooth, silky texture that was thin without being clingy, so the powder picked up evenly with a brush and deposited for even, blended color with little effort. They wore around eight hours on average.
Browse all of our Gucci Beauty Luminous Matte Blush swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Sorbitan Isostearate, C20-24 Alkyl Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, C20-24 Olefin, Parfum/Fragrance, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alumina, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Citric Acid, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.