ColourPop Morning Light Pixie Puff Highlighter ($15.00 for 0.44 oz.) is a light, peachy gold with strong, warm undertones and a pearly sheen with faint sparkle throughout. It had sheer, buildable coverage, which seemed as designed, though as a loose-format product, the coverage depended more on how much product one picked up with a brush.
The texture was very finely-milled with little weight to it, which gave it a more ethereal quality when applied and diffused to skin but made it messy to open and close. Literally, every time I opened or tried to close it, I could see fairy dust escape into the air! I tested it out as a highlighter on my cheekbone, and it applied evenly and lasted well for eight hours before fading visibly, though there was light migration from the larger sparkles.
- Makeup Geek Midnight Sun (P, $20.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Amnesia (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Get It Glowin’ (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Viseart Ablaze (Highlight) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Coloured Raine Damage Control (Highlighter) (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Postmodernist Peach (LE, $37.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Earth (LE, $6.99) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Frosty (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Golden Hour (LE, $50.00) is more shimmery, darker, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Too Faced Blessed (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!