Sabyasachi has become the go-to designer for Bollywood brides – from Vidya Balan to Katrina Kaif – most of Bollywood brides chose to dazzle in Sabysachi-designed outfits to add more extravagance to their weddings. Of course, there’s a lot of controversy about how all the brides are wearing repetitive looks, and now there’s not much variation from one bridal look to the other. But all controversies aside, this designer makes every single bride look royal, elegant, ethereal, alluring, and pretty as a picture – all rolled into one – no wonder every bride wants to become a Sabyasachi bride, and it’s no different for actresses from Bollywood. So, let’s check out 10 Most Beautiful Sabyasachi brides from Bollywood.
1. Katrina Kaif: Katrina and Vicky Kaushal managed to keep their wedding in It was a pretty hush-hush wedding in Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan, but soon enough, Katrina Kaif released here wedding pics on social media and all of us gasped for breath because she looked like a million dollars in her traditional red bridal lehenga designed by Sabyasachi.
2. Deepika Padukone: It was wedding of the year in 2018! Deepika and Ranveer had a destination wedding in Lake Como, Italy, where they had both South Indian and Sindhi marriage ceremonies. Even for her South Indian wedding, she draped a Sabyasachi veil with her traditional kanjeevaram saree. For her sindhi wedding, she wore a red lehenga with her bridal veil inscribed with the words “Sada Saubhagyavati Bhava.” Truly awesome!
3. Anushka Sharma: Virat Kohli tied the knot with Anushka Sharma in 2017, in Lake Tuscany, but unlike other brides, wore a pastel pink dreamy outfit with minimal, fresh makeup.
4. Asin: She married businessman Rahul Sharma in 2016, and looked dreamy in a pastel outfit by Sabysachi.
5. Amrita Puri: Her wedding to businessman Imrun was drenched in pastel hues, including her bridal outfit by Sabysachi. And we forgot to tell you, she had a destination wedding at a beautiful location in Thailand.
6. Amna Sharif: A popular TV actress and a social media star, she wore a red lehenga for her wedding with Amit Kapoor in 2014.
7. Priyanka Chopra: The marriage of former Miss World Priyanka Chopra to Nick Jonas was an extravagant affair in the royal locale of Rajasthan. She wore lehenga from the Kanauj-Rose Collection. The best thing is that Priyanka got the names of her husband and parents inscribed onto the waistband of the outfit. She also wear jewellery from Sabyasachi’s collection.
8. Bipasha Basu: In 2016, Bipasha tied the knot with Karan Singh Grover, in a traditional Bengali ceremony, and wore a traditional red and golden lehanga by Sabyasachi.
9. Vidya Balan: We all agree that Vidya Balan looks amazing in sarees, especially in Sabyasachi sarees. She looked resplendent in red saree by the designer.
10. Sagarika Ghatge: This beautiful actress got married to cricketer Zaheer Khan in 2017, and her choice of designer was Sabyasachi, who designed a red silk saree for her D-day.
Bollywood Stars and Their Favourite Lipsticks
15 Bollywood Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Even Without Makeup